Friday, December 25, 2009

ytd went out to church @ jurongwest w my friends.
knew loads of friends too. wahaha.
the drama in the church they acted was like damn funny la omfg.

After that went jurongpoint, then went tiongbahru take bus go bukit purmei ,
michelle went home cus she's too tired .
left 5 people go count down ! lols.

Junyang and Zoe bought beer go back bukit purmei drink .
went to the playground at the top .
listen to storys and chats
papa fetch me at 1am + ~

Went to kuku's house to see the new dog. lol. 3dogs now. omfg. AAHHSIAO.

Slept at around 3.50am.
Woke up at 9+pm . LOL < Epic long right
19 hours!!!!
Cus of the day before i went out i didn't even sleep untill !!
Was playing suddenattack w michelle like ahsiao. -_-

woke up around 9+
prepare to go ahyi's house for xmas celebration.
papa drive me to there, saw many people.
Recieve presents , xD wahahahah .

Went home around 12am+
Was like too bored at there uh -,- all kids , buey tahan have to entertain myself :( .

Anw thanks for the people for yesterday ! :D

lalala , time to go bath again , sweating at bbq just now -,- .

And omg , i wanted to quit smoking one !!!!!!!!
At the end my papa bought me one new pack of cigg !!!
I can't say out no to him , lalala , LOL .
Ok 3 days 1 stick ~ LALALA .

Arhjas :)
Merryxmas,curryxmas.

No comments: