Thursday, December 3, 2009

Due to my cb laziness and bed disease .
I SLEPT AT 7PLUSAM!!
AND i over slept didnt went to work
Fuck fuck fuck fuck lah.
My father tried to wake me up till he very pekcek and went off . LOL

He's like purposly open my room's door and switch on the light , off my aircon !
And my papa turn the television volume so fucking high , then sing the bao qing tian song.
-_-
Thats what he told me !
But seriously .. I didn't heard or notice a single thing LOL
It's like when i fall asleep , the whole building collasp i also dont know uh -_- still can ctn sleep!

Sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep !!!!!
Zzzz .
How am i gg to slp later ): fuck lah wapiangehs .

Going off to kofu meet darren yiyang xp !
Taadaahs , ~!

Lastly.
Peiling chop off her own nehneh HAHAHAHA. LOL
Zihighing , !!

Arhjas :DD

No comments: