Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I wouldn't change , i thinkkk about it.

Woke up 8 + today cus of one bad dream . went back to sleep . work at 12+

bathed prepare , took mrt down to tiong to meet zoeeee'bee and michelle'jiejie . Weiling camed too .

Took bus down to plazasing. darrenteo'brother camed! :D

Walkwalk slackslack eat smokesmoke lalala .

Took bus back to bukit purmei , went to slack around saw meiling LAUGHS .

Nice timing when i lost my lighter :x lend from her amber .

Went up to zoeee house w darren and michelle also .

Lie at her bed with them hahahaha.

Played some games ._. kena bastard !!!!

papa fetched me and darrenteo'brother at like 11pm+ like that. :D

LOVES !!!!

Arhjas .

Darren was irritating me .

[愛] ÐARREN[忍]TEO[恨]. said:

is kok phenphneg

oki cant take it anymore

I'm Arhjas ;D - Zoe Choo Shuyi DUMB LOVES AH! said:

fuck u lah

go shit lah

noisy ass

[愛] ÐARREN[忍]TEO[恨]. says:

going bomb india liao

No comments: