Monday, December 7, 2009

lalalaalalalalalala

nothing to do very bored
i kena HARDCORE boredom -.-
currently @ peiling's house w jasmine and her steady
zj & calvin went off to work .
LALALALAALAL
LAALALALAL
And today at pl house keep kena scare by that pubor peiling , take cane want wack me wtf! zhengjie also another idiot -_-
And worse me sleeping half open eye chua tio LOL
happy to wack pl's leg with my 5 finger prints on it ! Yay ! -twist-
Peiling is a noob.

ok byebye HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!

[ edited ]
went off around 8-9pm papa fetched me from boonkeng to plazasing.
meet darren yiyang xiuping jeremy yiwei hazel
went off w darren to look for joycelyn @ bukit merah .
Slack , slack slack , yiyang came .
Wanted to sleep at joycelyn's house at the end papa fetched me home .
No matter what i'm still used to my own house <3>

ARHJAS :D

No comments: