Monday, December 14, 2009

Not seeing that loving you ,
That's what I was trying to do.



Went out w joycelyn and yangyang today , went to many places around orchard road .

Ate KFC for dinner , Went to koufu while yangyang eating .

Wait for darren and joycelyn's stead, weiwen come .

Slack slack slack ..

Took bus to bukit merah , my grate-grandfather's songka.

Tuesday will be tonning there w friends .

Nothing much to say though .

Tada .

*Those dreams that i dreamed are just dreams , reality and dream are diff . I know it's impossible , and i shall stop myself getting back like the past to remind myself ..

Going crazy Heart Is breaking,

I...can't...sleep at all ... Tryna get through this

Dont know how i'll do this I..know... that I only got myself to blame

But that doesn't help to ease the pain Ill just die if i cant see her face

Until ya come back I cant breath Until ya come back I got no reason

got my heart my heart down on its knee's I still need you beside me...

Now its morning Your still gone and I....still.....reach for you

Don't know how to Live with out you I....wish...i can take back all the hurt i cause

If I can Take back all the love i lost My pain is just took higher because

Yeah Pleaseeeee...forgive me Let me have One more chance In your life

Till your with me Ill be Half alive Until ya come back .




No comments: