Friday, December 4, 2009


Smexy watermelon w your father head on top ! :D LOL!!
Went out to kofu find xiuping yiwei darren yiyang
longxia korkor called me :D
He moved and live @ shengshiong there wakakaka .
Meet longxia outside shengshiong , went to smoke ~
Saw darren ~
Slack slack slack ~
Went to nearby's mama tiam , boughted milo icecreeeeeam ~
All of them went home accept longxia .
Went up to skygarden talk crap singsong bullshit !
Longxia bully me ): LOL he keep tiak my hand !!!!!
Pain siak!!!
Slack till around 12 plus went home.
That idiot zo-eeeeeeee scare me what ghost
made me go home so fast -_- LOL
Currently msn-ing ~ Listening song ~ zihighing w myself HEHEHE
Lastly ,
SHAWTY'S LIKE A MELODY IN MY HEAD THAT I CAN'T KEEP OUT GOT ME SINGIN LIKE NANANANA EVERYDAY ~~~~
LIKE MY IPOD STUCK ON REPLAAAAAYYYYY.
Don't ask me shutup hor. LOL
ARHJAS~!
Currently entertaining myself by watching this fucking funny video!!!!




No comments: