Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's ZOE PERRY DA'LOVE CHOO DEEDEE SHUYI ! ♥

Infatuation .

Hey it's DeeDee ! ♥
Yeap , and Im here to help Arhjas post about her day .

She spent her day , WITH ME !
MUALALALALALALAAAS !!
Yeah , I ate lunch and BBQ with her today , slept seemingly at the chalet .
Arhjas is like totally fun to disiao . HIAO/CHIO ?
She's so pretty , the eyes all ! Wanyi and I literally stared at her .
OMG , she also has a beauty mark !
SHE'S FREAKING ATTRACTIVE . SO DUMB CHIO . ♥♥♥♥♥

You know , the first time I saw JASSHICA , I thought she was those step-lian kinda people . ;x
I wondered why she shaked her legs so HARD ! As if there's an earthquake going on .
Also , Emily reminded me of what we gossipped before about random strangers . (It's just a bad habit my badge the peepo have)
We thought Arhjas wore makeup to schoool ! I remembered , we said her something like hiao . (We didnt said that she was literally hiao , we simply implied it)
WHICH IS FREAKING HILARIOUS . If you know what I mean .

After that , I found it weirder when she suddenly became gam with me ! (OMGOMG!)
Im glad she did anyway , I found that she's a really nice person and seriously we had loads of fun ! xoxo .
Together with Darren and Michelle ! ♥ (MAD LOVES OKAY!!)

That shud be about it !
Jasshica流鼻涕 is loved by Zoe朱珠仪 ! ♥♥♥

God bless you readers . MWAHMWAH .

No comments: