Sunday, January 31, 2010

Went out w darrenbrother & joycelyn'bestie today ;D .

Then went to meet darren @ my house nearby .
Took bus to find Joycelyn'bestie , meet her @ her house area .

Decided to play pool , so took bus down to safra's pool ..
Then took 195 to tiong , ate 18 Chef @ Tiongbahru .
Saw shiming , her boyf and her friends there .
She scare untill me =.= .
And she called me PAPA !!! What the hell right ?!?!?! LOL

Then wanted to play lan @ plazasing , at the end didn't .
Was looking for something , but shiming said it does not sell anymore in singapore
since 3 of us wanted to buy .

._. Went to bukitmerah rot @ voiddeck ,
Then ate porkchop , but i ordered chickenchop. Idiot lah taste like eating rock like that .
So hard , can't even bite properly . SHIT AH !!! Jiak sai . Might as well sell shit then selling pork chop ? Lmfao . Joking . HAHAHAH MEANIE .

Then father fetched me home , sent darren to holland too .
AND I'M MISSING SOMEBODY BADLY NOW ! Just now too ! :(

I pray Sincerely that everything will end soon for her , LIKE SINCERELY !!!!!!!!!!!!
T_T .

It's 12.39am , and i'm gonna go to bed , cus tomorrow got school :(

And just a short post. cus my papa is like rushing me to sleep !!!!

SO ...........



Goodbye , goodnight toodles ~
I love My beebee ! MISSES !!!!!!!!!!! :(
LiuBiTi loves Shuyi ~! :DD

No comments: