Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Emotionallll problemmms .

>Went to school today , BAD BAD DAY !! FML . Fuckedmylife day !
went school , abit of rushings . .
Went for assembly in the morning , heard alot of rubbish anouncements .

Then went to class for the first period , Science ah !
Dozing off at Bio Lab when MrLoh is teaching about idk what ?
Was like superduper tired lorh . Not enough sleep for me :( .

Then my mood wasn't very right -.- , Get pissed off and irritated easily . AHHH .
I'm sorry beebee for like stressing you ? :S


Then went for recess ,
ANDDDDDD
Was late for reflective writing lor -.-
Then bobian don't dare walk in cus all teachers later kena kpkb.

Then at the end sit at the side of the hall w/o people noticing ,
Then sit half , THE MOST 'HENG-EST' DAY EVER AH .

Mr chng eng peng passed by saw Junyang , Zoe and me sitting there .
LIKE WTH?!?!

Then he screamed at us w zhaoxia voice . HAHA .
Then he passed us over to Mr Ho , da dm .
He say give us whiteform till friday only .
Sooooooo much better than nurse . :D I AGREED .
Then went slack w michelle darren blah , see gabriel they all de problems .
Went to meet wilson , daniel and gared .
beebee finished her class and came find me michelle darren .
Went to bukit merah eat mac , blah .
Went home ~
I'm so tired I NEEDA SLEEP GOODNIGHT TOODLES SLEEPTIGHT EVERYONE.
LASTLY.
I.
LOVE.
SHUYI.
:D

No comments: