Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Alright so bloooooody lazy to post man.
went to school today.
meet zoee, michelle and junyang @ block 6c before gg in to school ;D
Ate sandwich for breakfast but still hungry LOL .
Had science lesson then cpa.

Went to recess w zoee also. and my besties!
Sorry for not talking to your during recess :3 forget .
Skipped reading period w zoee , weiling and shiming.

mrcheng looking for me. OMG .
I hate the feeling of getting scolded man . but i think he forgot to look for me after that .
Argg , tomorrow going to school , i guess i'll be dead .

Went to one of the block w zoee beeee darren michelle junyang.
zoee went off to meet her BFFF. Wanyi :D

Then we went to tiongpark play blah blah blah slack here slack there .
Then went to vivo find zoee and wanyi.
Have fun @ the skypark.

Went home around 9pm.
reached home @ 9.30 !
Omg lah study till reach home at night -_- epic fail LOL

Thats the end !
I'm tired , i need to sleep to get my mood to go to school tomorrow !
Toodles !
Arhjas . :DD

No comments: