Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Went to school today .

Went to school , study till 1.45PM .
-
Met Zoe'beebee wanted to pei her go take the paper.
At the end mr chngengpeng came and kpkb -.-
Shout at me somemore !!
Still tell me that's not called shouting , then called what ? Whispering ?
-
I hate to get whiteform everymorning from him lo.
Like so troublesome, -.-
Never go reading period need so kuazhang till give me whiteform meh -_- !!!!!! NO LIFE .
-
Then he chase me off , ask me don't wait for Zoe.
Then i went out schoolgate there meet darren'brother .
Went smoking w him , then beebee camed as engpeng dismiss her -.-
-
Treat her so good somemore ,
' Removed her whiteform siah ' .
suddenly so nice of you uh . :o
-
Then took MRT to sengkang w darren'brother & Zoe'beebee .
then she go for her probation reporting thingy .
i and darren slack , as SWL came down to find us .
-
Then half an hour later beebee came back liao .
Then took cab down to redhill go sarah's house .
At the end she not at home -_- !!
-
Then darren blanja we two eat pizzahut.
eat liao play water game. dranked 2 cups of water -,-
Even when i'm already damn freaking full untill i want to vomit liao !
-
Then go smoke , slack .
Went to library . LOL .
Then beebee's dad fetch her , he send us to MRT station also . Ty ~
-
I'm like so lazy and tired to post lor .
YOU BULLY ME .
YOU KEEP ASK ME POST!!!!
-
You know who you are ~ Lalalas .
-
Arhjas :D
TOODLES I NEED TO SLEEP NAW. BYE.
I Love Beebee ~ :D

No comments: