Sunday, January 24, 2010

Damn tired !

Darren and me . Like wtf. Wanyi took this.

Wahaha . Michelle took this ! Cool right , *gives haolian face* LOL.



I think i didn't update my blog for like a fewdays alr. So i decided to update even though i'm alr like going to faint , damn tired as tomorrow is like back to normal again ? I hate school man .


Got no choice x.x Must go , or else my papa would kill me ,


On friday night ,


Went to meet bee and michelle, slacked together . Then went up beebee house ?


Was like too tired and lazy to go home lur , so decided tuh sleepover w michelle also , then bath while bee prepare pizza , spaggetti ? Then chatted awhile i think , then was too tired , went to sleep .


Next morning woke up around 11pm , went back sleep again , lucky beebee never kick me off the bed like how she did to michelle last time. LOL.Then brushed teeth , bee's mama buy breakfast for us , then we ate ,help her pack the bed , bring another mattress tt michelle slept to oswin's room keep .



Then ate , darren'brother called me , ask me meet then meet him @ nearby purmei also .Went to smoke , they accompanied me home , to bath then go chc .



Then bee's dad drive to fetch us , but before i reached home they alr reach . like OMG .Prepare like till so ganchiong lor . WTF . Rush untill laosai .


Then went to chc , then went vivo , slacked , went home and sleep .


AHH , Today i went out w darren and his friend played pool at telok blangah's safra.


Then meet michelle at safra also , took bus to bukitmerah meet joycelyn'bestie, then took bus to Plazasing to jcube play L4D together . Ate mac after that , went home.


I'M TIRED. I NEED TO SLEEP. LACK OF SLEEP. AHHHH.GOODNIGHT EVERYONE :D ~


I love shuyi :x



No comments: