Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Didn't went to school today D:
Sorry baby ! Left you alone .

Then darren , beebee , shiming in da cab waiting for me ,
then went tuh bathed then rush down quickly meet them in da cab .
Cab towards idk where , cus bee gg for her reporting ah .

Then after reporting went to vivo's skypark.
Slacked rottttt at there ,
Idk why i start to listen song nvr talk to you !
I'm sorry baby .
Duuuuui bu qiiiii ~
beebee and music ? which more important ?
bb more important uh. ;)

Don't sarcastic me liao T.T
keep saying , which more important ? MUSIC !
MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC !
Okay next time i don't listen music liao !!!!
Sorry okay !

&&&&&&&&
I hope i wunt see anymore scars on you again :( . Cuz it hurts .

Anw , short post , cus i gg to sleep liao .
I need to go school tomorrow ah ! Meeting beebee in th morning :D
Goodbye & goodnight everyone .
Tadas .
I love my bb~
SAYONARA~

No comments: