Monday, February 15, 2010

Went out today to dont know what place @ malaysia .

Was lost , i totally got no ways to chat w beebee :'( .
I'm fucking disappointed as my dad said that his bloody noob car is having problems .

And it may delay th time as we earlier decided that tmr morning we're go back to singapore .

But the car got something wrong , and still it's newyear , hard to find someone to fix that fucking noob car . Got no choice , found one person to fix @ 3pm tomorrow i think .

And my dad having problems to see , He scared that tomorrow after his car fixed , it will get late and he can't see clearly , plus he have to drive for like 5 hours ?



Dangerous ....



I wish i can get back home tomorrow !!!!!!!! :( .

Super duper misses to my beebee .
T_T ................................... i cannot stand it anymore .

No comments: