Saturday, February 13, 2010

Misses .




I'm at malaysia now ! This is the second day D: 3 more days i'll be back to singapore !
I sure miss my bestie, brother and friends.
ESPECIALLY , My beebee ):
Misses to you all .
I will come back soon . Wahahahaha . :D
Woke up around 2pm in da afternoon . Brushed teeth , ate my so called ' breakfast ' :p
Then went to bathed , prepare to go out .
Went to Terminal 1 , boughted a new school bag , and school shoes .
It totally looks like All star converse ? but idk why , the star in the middle is th same , but the all star is another word?
Whatever uhhh . Hahahaa , As long as it look good and nice can already :D
I miss my beeeeeee . i really miss her alot . i need her !
once i stepped into singapore custom i'll msg her :D
Alright im getting bored now , i reach back home @ malaysia ,
Now i'm using computer . Listening you lifted me out :D
Damn nice lor .
Nothing much to post !
I'm sure tomorrow i will update again !
Goodbye bloggers .
I LOVE MY BEE .
Arhjas .

No comments: