Friday, August 20, 2010

Whataya want from me

Hello !

I got nothing much to post about today , cuz i woke up around 7pm i think ?
Than i rush to eat , rush and bath .
But bobian need wait my papa come back pass me money than can go out . Zzz .

Walked around my house area to commonwealth to find cab . But totally no cab .
Either those cabs are hired or on call . Wait untill sibei pekcek also eh !! -_- !

Than at the end took MRT down to bugis because zoe need go home le .
Meet brather , feodore and bestie .
Than clare came .

Than slack around illuma 7th floor . do nothing .

Than go eat than took bus go bestie's house , papa fetched me around 1.30am ++ idk uh .



I know i'm selfish . I know i'm fucking stubborn !!
But i will also regret being stubborn after that kay .
The moment i heard bestie and brather told me something , i felt like i'm a fucker eh . Zzz . I'm so sorry . Really very sorry eh !
Sometimes i don't understand why i cannot just give in ? Fuck eh .
You immediately thought of me . Yet i disappoint you always . Sorry .
I don't deserve you .
Kay shall stop this .
Ahaha .

Bye .


No comments: