Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Feeeeels like tonight !

Hello ! Wasupxz. LOL.

Woke up quite late today around 3pm + ?
Nuaaa around my bed than on com use .
Than nuaaaa bath , wait for clare reach commonwealth .

After that prepared than went to carpark meet clare smoke .
Than took MRT to tiong meet baby , bestie , wilson and michelle .

Do nothing Lepak lepak .
Lepak till night , bestie went off :(

Than baby went off too and sent wilson to bus stop .
Slack lepak at baby's house downstair than buy cig , water .
Smoke , lepak than took bus back to commonwealth w clare ,
Halfway my dad called me than ask me alight at the queensway busstop to fetch me go home .
Sorry clare ~ Hehehe .

That's all , Oh my gosh , So shag .
Tomorrow got school :( !
FML TO THE MAX EH !


Okay that's all and Off to sleep !
Byebye !!
I love beebee :)

No comments: