Monday, August 9, 2010

Mad World !

Hello , I've not been using blogger for a fucking long period .
And now i'll be using blogger back .

Today is the 7th month Hungry Ghost Festival when the time strikes at 12a.m sharp .
Got goosebumps anot ?
I GOT ALOT SIAK !
LOL .

Anyway , Today i woke up quite late because of being so tired .
Being so tired because of ?
Wahahaha . - Peace - !

Than went to meet darren , carabelle huiping barry yanling at Holland's Block 7 !
Than took bus to clementi ... Lepak lepak do nothing sibei sian.

After that we took bus 106 to Raffles place , Baby came . Clare came . Barry went off to idk where .
Than darren and carabelle start quarreling again .
Irritating siol ! Keep quarrel , Buey sian one eh ?

Than we walk around , See fireworks . Barry came back with two BAOCHA wigs LOL
Than he wore the black one and darren wore the white one . Like two siaopeh -.-

Laughing none stop today ....
Went to clementi , Lepak again .
Send baby off than went back , kena screened .
Zzz ! Bullshit siol .

Than when it's 11pm plus......
Everyone start to scared . HAHAHA
Clare's thailand fuo broke into half . LIKE OH MY GOSH .
We took bus 106 to ghimoh there .
Send barry and carabelle home , Send huiping home .
Left Clare , darren and myself .
Than we more ganchiongs Zzz !
Then clare send me and darren by cab home than she cab home also .

That's all !
Byebye ~

Anyway i don't want to du tio gui eh . So brothers and sisters i never huan tio you you don't come hung me !
SAYONARA ~



-

Many things happened in the past . I don't want to care much either . What comes around goes around . Now my life is back to perfect ! So anyone also don't come and spoil my perfect life eh !


And to you ,
I've got nothing else to say than sorry .
Thanks for cheering me up when i'm down !
Thanks for making me laugh , thanks for being there la aiyo . I So loso for what uh !
I can't do anything to make you happy though . Dui bu qi ! ._.
Chao ahgua is here for you also la aiyo . :D

I'VE GOT NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU .
Attitude so jialat .
You go ark kar liao with my brother first :) !
Joking .
Laughs ~

No comments: