Friday, October 9, 2009

Okay blog is like halfdead already.
Went to school ~
Many free periods though -.- .
Finished at 12:45pm.
But something sway happened today !! Omg .
Was holding a ice blended chocolate/milo.
Drinking happily and junming elbowed till my cup -.-!!
Then one big ice w chocolate fly to my uniform.
Omgggg omg dam xiasuey walking around the canteen with my uniform stained by something which looks like sai -,- because chocolate colour. LOL
i walk around and tell people , this one chocolate hor! Not sai hor! laughs .

After school went to meet boteo, with lileng.
Buss-ed to kimtian meet Weeling&Suwen .
Slacked , run , smoke , laugh .
And that weeling de dog junior keep biting my socks -,- then my socks all wet with junior's salivas. ZZZ OMG DISGUSTING !!!!

Went home before 6pm.
Bathed ,
So called ' Cousellor ' came to chat with me (:
i. don't. wanna. pun. gum. anymore. to. dissapoint. my. dad. who. loves. me. alot.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Tomorrow going out to slack ~
Then monday got cpa exam.
Haiyoooooehh . Don't know can promote alot ley ,
-.- I don't wanna retain though
Very xiasuey isn't it --!!
Okay byebye toodles ~
Going watch tv , have some puffs ,
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! :]

Arhjas ~ ^^

No comments: