Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Feels like insomnia.
Arhjas's feels like insomnia Ahhh ~ AHHHHHH . LOL.


Yesterday went to ton.
Reach home around 9am.
Dead fish man.
But still bathed and eat first.
So bloody hungry. Omfg.
Then sleep like dead pig , But very fugging noisy outsde -.- .
Feel like shouting SHUTUP to everyone making noise at my living room.
Sickerning idiots -,- .

Can't sleep peacefully, Woke around 2pm.
Watched show on ppstream.tv ,
rot at home. -.- !!
around 9pm simin came my house awhile .
10+ - 11pm went home.

Watched tv and smoke. Bought winner. Which smells like bubble gum! Nice sial.
Change to winner liao xD heh heh .
Simin says my cig smells like bubble gum. She want to chew the cigg. OMG, Crazy woman.

Tried to sleep around 12+ .
Can't sleep till now -- .
Just switched on my computer at 2.30am.
Omg need to wake up at 6am.
i still lefted with 3 hours and 20 mins and so on . .
What the f man !
If don't need do ic i think i wont go also de lohs .
Waste my time only .
Exam also over liao -.- !!

Btw , joycelyn told me that she heard mr singh, my english teacher .
Say my english paper 1 pass. LMFAO.
Not bad not bad .
Need to use english to promote to secondary4 liao.
If not retain = i won't study liao. Very xiasuey !!!!!!!!!

-
-
-
-
Science paper ,

Don't even know a single shit.

Maths ,

Did paper 1 for 15 minutes , dozed off -.- Woke up and teacher said 5 more minutes to end. Was like WTF?

Chinese ,


Never even go school -.-

English ,

Tried my best already!!!

CPA ,

Late for exams -.-

Like that can promote to sec 4 meh? -.- die liao lah.


Byebye. I'm gonna try to go back to sleep.
I don't wanna be a dead zombie tomorrow in school -.-!

Tooooooooooooooodles. (: .

No comments: