Thursday, September 24, 2009

Offically 3 more minutes and that's the end of my birthday. 24o9o9 .
Happy birthday to myself -,-
Everyyear theres no difference Lol .
Woke up around in the afternoon.
Bathed , went to find them at ghimmoh ;
Alex , Alan , Boteo , Sharon , Ken , Darren , Wilson , Daniel , blaablaass.
Settled their problems Lol ,
After that headed t alan house and slack -,-
Watched a ghost show tgt ,
And that retarded alex send me one msg
Because the show is like once the person recieved a msg ;
' Forward this msg or die '
Then my phone vibrated -,- Alex go send me -.- LOL
After that lileng camed
Went down to eat ,
Ride bicycle .
At around ghimmoh .
Walked to holland , Jingrui's house
take bike .
Boteo riding the don't know what tricycle LOL
San lun cher ! LOL
And he longbangg ken,
I longbang lileng at bicycle.
The tricycle keep buaa the road side LMFAO
kuangxiao on the bicycle -,-
I stand up and ride cus of the bloody tired slope -.-
Lileng shout like hell say want come down
rofl at the end she come down
boteo and ken ride infront ,
I followed just ride behind .
When reached commonwealth MRT the below there .
Boteo de tricycle stucked at the side cus not big enough
KUANG XIAO again
LOL
Alot people stare at us -.- HAHA !!
Ride to tanlin halt.
Sorry jingrui and ivan and lileng -.-
Never hear till your call us , make your walk all the way to here .
Psps !!
Slacked awhile at my house blockdownstair .
Went home bath now blogging .. listening songs .
>.>
And here comes the end of my boring birthday.
Lol.
Bye..
-
-
-
-
Thanks to those people who wished me happy birthday . :D
And bloody thanks darren brother and alex
pressed my hand till now so pain LOL.
^.^

No comments: