Monday, May 18, 2009

Lol. Im so bored.
Went to school for ebs exam. ended at 9.15am.
Went to weeling's house with Lileng.
Slack around, play maple.
Cabbed down to bukit merah,
Problems settled. Went to kfc.
Went home.

Nw currently staring at computer blanks in mind == ,
I'm so effing bored.
Maple maple maple, till i also sian already.
Feel so tired, want to sleep, but can't sleep. LOL?
Siao right. Lmfao.
Outside my room de idiots so noisy.
make so much noise, talk also like shouting. Zzz
Tv on so loud like no body's business. Idiot. LOL.

So bored. Lol. Really really very bored..
._. !! I must change, i must change!!
But i don't know how. LOL. ==

*promise are meant to be broken? ,,
How i wish i don't even know you at first.
Because it's hard to let go,
not letting out my expressions,
Trying to be happy.
I know it may be stupid to think of it again,
but , but the fact. It's over. Lol.
I don't wish anyone could see this,
I'm just trying to express out what i'm feeling now. lol.

This may be a laughing matter tuh you , but it ain't to me.
=')) .

ARHJAS ! Takecare ;D !

No comments: