Friday, March 5, 2010

Sorry .


Went to school today .
Had my chinese commontest . Slept till next period , MATHS.
Took back my commontest paper , failed . -_-

Next period was CPA .
Need to do coursework , But idk how . So i slept again till the next period again .
Was so tired ... :( ..

Went to recess w bee , yanling , yuwen .
But still yangyang's table opp me , Joycelyn's table behind me ..
Then had english lesson ..
Then assembly .

After school went to smoke .
Went back commonwealth's area .
Bee and farah came to find me .
Then darren came , bee and farah went off back tuh school for remedial..
Went home bath , watch tv , rotttt.
Then prepare , go longjohn meet joycelyn and darren .
Went to ps's jcube played 2hours l4d. Hais .
Took MRT to vivo meet carlson , dylan .
Then play arcade .... Rot at there .
Then got some problems came .
Went to take bus around 11.45pm w dylan and darren ,

Joycelyn and carlson took bus another side tgt.
Slowly walk home ...
Bath , now using computer .
Gudbye .


Arhjas loves bee.



Sorry for not spending the time you wanted w you always .
I know i'm totally nothing to compare to other people who treats you da best .
But today was the first time i felt so uncomfortable .
Unhappy .
Not in the real mood to do anything .
Supersupersuper stress .
Idk why too .
I was really speechless today.
I really dunt know what to say to make you happy .
I'm sorry,
I'm useless .

No comments: