Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Today woke up around 2plus i guess because
my father wake me up saying that darren and wilson are outside my house waiting for me to go to work together =.=

Bathed, dryhair , played w dog awhile went to kofu to meet xiuping hazel terence honghwee.
Saw ivan outside kofu , chat awhile , took bus 1o5 to work.

Met joycelyn at bustop. Raining so heavily.
Yangyang slept till 3. Bloody pig ass LOL.
Very very jialat drenched because 2 person share one fucking small umbrella ==
While walking to th workplace, The road sides are flooded , car droved fast ,
water jitao splash at my whole body. WTF! Cb wan.

Drenched like no mother ,
went to th toilet and clean up , didn't wear socks while working cus it's too wet alr.
Saw boteo darryl and one of their friend start work today, as jarod & his gf came for interview.

Work till 10, So slaaack.
Went to my school's nearby teagarden macdonald eat with yangyang xp yw terence wilson darren.

Thanks hazel's father for sending us to th mac ! (:

After eating, we wanted to walk the creepy dark shortcut to the bustop outside queenswaysec.
While walking , On speaker loud.
The another gate passing by the garden was locked.
So we climb through ..

Terence and wilson was walking behind , something happened.
I was walking infront w darren , xp was with yangyang.

After we walk out, terence started to be like so strange -.-
Wilson and darren hold him and walk. He's like whole body so restless, and he walks with eyes closed =.=

He say what somebody called him , he geybaklan turn behind, then kena. Lols.
Wilson and darren lighted a cigg and put it on the bustop -.-
Suddenly one bus passby, i saw the reflection , fucking freak me out !!

I go smoke the cigg. then they keep suspect me -.-
Just suddenly want to smoke the cigg only. Nothing uh .

Tomorrow going work again.
Toodles. Going to sleep. Buhbye.
Ta-dahs .

No comments: