Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Went to schoool :]

School was okay !! Only mr leong lesson kena scold. wdf. he teaching what i also don't know luh !!
At there what plus minus all this . Zzzz . Idiot go die sua !! Don't know how to teach one .

Make till i going fall asleep liao LOL == .
After maths was english . Did teacher's assignment ok . I very guai hor.
Teacher say finally see me. Zzzz. -_-
Then over bored used yumiki's marker draw on my table -.- .
Ok . Skip abit , skip to chinese lesson ~ Had fun ~ Started to rain rain rain Zzz.
Got new student transfered to my class , ROFL .



After school went to tpy meet that Peiling Sweetie -_-

Ok . meet her , i was looking out for her .
I scanning far far see . Then actually she standing infront of me nia

HAHAHAHAHA ROFL !! Cannot see her. Walan. LOL
She's like. Oi. I here la. you cannot see me har? LOL
Kuang xiao siak !! .
Then i keep say she short. Heh heh .
Went to bought icecream with yumiki.
Eat till so childish . omg. alot people looking while eating , law got say secondary school students cannot eat ice cream har ! -.-


Then while walking back w her friends , and yumiki .
Walao she bully me T_T

She this pubor !! Make me kick till a ahgong leg. then he kpkb me. LOL
Pubor !! LOL


Then when send her go her bus stop there liao ,
Say byebye she pinch me till like this. You this bao li xing xiang one. ):
Actually i squeeze her hand first HAHAHA. LOL.


Ok la . nothing liao also . heh heh . BYEBYE !!
 ARHHHHJAS :D

No comments: