Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Show me how can i show you , that i'm blinded by your lies.

Wake up , bath .. Meet weeling.
Cab down to kimtian. Then continue to tampines.
Meet suwen. LOL. Slack around..
Then cab down to find clare.
Slack around again..
After that took 961 to woodlands to go to ahbao house cus of his birthday. ;] Happy birthday.
Then run up run down find suwen and clare. ==
After that took bus 961 back to commonwealth here.
Loooonggg journey man. ._. !! Tired like hell.

Ate for dinner. They buy the otah which taste like sour and spicy. Zz!
Chao sen liao. LOL ! Later laosai. hahaha. but never luhh

Then walked to my house here. Went to the traintrack ._.!!
Biggest memory in my life. HER BIG EYES zzz.
Stop staring at me pl0x ! I didn't do anything wrong to deserve that.

After that feel so moodless. Zzz. So sway!!
Then slack awhile. Weeling and suwen go home.
Pei clare eat laksa. Then slack around, went home.

Just bathed finish. hahaha. BYEBYE. ZZZ !! stupid momo. Idiot. scare me like a idiot.

ARHJAS.

No comments: