Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Today didn't went tuh school , pon with kelly , meverick , weeling , + many many more .
Met up with her at 7 at skygarden, then weeling came, went to eat downstairs..
Untill 9-10+ went to kelly's house .. Weeling say I think too much LOL !!
Ya i also think so , ahaha . f3 . Aiya over ~ everything's over~
you know why? Cus im too KEEHONG. Ahaha..
Then 1+ Mr chan called me! omg. He asked me where am I and with who , thn i told him he told me to come back to school with kelly . omg. Then i noticed many people didn't came today .
Aww, bloodyshit. LOL. then he give us a chance , he didn't called my father WHEW. -_-
Swtswt.. Then got a bloody fucking big scolding from my dad , cus he saw me ._.
piangg ehh . Faints. Kk till here.
Cya ! takecare {:

Label ; Its over issit? No its not? Yes it is? IM KEEHONG.

Takekare !
ArhJas [;

No comments: